Exotic Vapors - House Blend Lama

Bootleg Vapors Smokin Lama e-juiceCamel is a brand of cigarettes that is part of the R.J. Reynolds line-up.  The brand was introduced in 1913 and contains a blend of Turkish and Virginia tobaccos. It's been years since I've tasted a Camel so I don't really know if Smokin Lama e-juice tastes like any of the various varieties of Camel Cigarettes, but I can tell you that it tastes like some serious tobacco - cigarette tobacco.

Smokin' Lama e-juice vapes like a cigarette should.  It seems that the amount of vapor is just about the same as the amount of smoke a cigarette produces when you inhale and exhale.  You don't get huge clouds of vapor, but you get enough to satisfy a "smoker's" desire.  It's just right.

I've tried several of Exotic Vapor's tobacco flavors and for me, this one is the best.  Does this taste like a Camel?  I think so, but who knows for sure?  Does it taste like a cigarette?  Yes it does.  This can easily be an all day tobacco vape any day of the week.




No comments:

Post a Comment