Exotic Vapors - House Blend 555

Taste is a very subjective thing.  When it comes to e-juice, there is one thing everyone agrees on however, and that is that you should store your e-liquid in a cool dark place.  Some people suggest keeping it in the refrigerator and others warn you never to leave it in a hot car.  I live in Florida and I have a black mailbox.  I have been keeping an eye on that mailbox all day in anticipation of an e-juice delivery.

Finally, it's here!  I retrieve the package from the mailbox, open it up and god, its's hot!  I mean, seriously hot!  Imagine if it had arrived early in the day and sat there until someone came home?  It would be boiling, I kid you not!  Hmmm, I wonder if this will help them steep? Maybe I will have to order my liquid on ice in the future.

Inside the hot box are seventeen bottles of e-juice all made by Josh B. at Exotic Vapors.  I have been looking forward to trying many of these flavors and curious about the others.  I inventory them, wanting to try them all at once.  Which will be "The Flavor of the Day?"

The only way to decide is to put them all back inside the baggy they came in, close my eyes, and pull one out at random. The winner is "House Blend 555."  This is not an exotic flavor but rather a tobacco flavor that I simply wanted to try.  Being a smoker, or should I say former smoker, I have a thing for tobacco based, or flavored, e-juice.  I have been vaping Johnson Creek smoke juice for years for this very reason. The time has come to try new and different products.

tobacco
The "555" designation is one you see on hundreds of sites that offer tobacco flavors.  "555" is a brand of cigarette manufactured by British American Tobacco.  It is short for "State Express 555."  The State Express brand consists of several different products including 444, which was made with Macedonian leaf, and 777,  which was made with Turkish tobacco.  The Virginia blend 555 was the most popular and successful of all.

To be honest, I had never heard of 555 until I switched to e-cigarettes.   Not having ever smoked a 555, I have no idea what a 555 liquid strives to imitate.  House Blend 555 tastes light and nutty.  It reminds me of nuts (peanuts)  more so than tobacco.  There' not really much else to say about it at this point.  It's a light and nutty tobacco flavor that doesn't really remind me of a cigarette, but definitely doesn't taste like a dessert. It makes for a pleasant vape and I imagine it will only get better once it has time to properly steep.  The more I inhale, the more I like it.  No regrets here.

Note:  Exotic Vapors have changed their name to Bootleg Vapors in order to patent and trademark their flavors.




No comments:

Post a Comment