Rocket Fuel Vapes - Strawberry Fields E-Liquid


Rocket Fuel Vapes - Strawberry Fields E-LiquidRocket Fuel Vape's Strawberry Fields is a delicious blend of ripe strawberries, cream and buttery crumble. The strawberry flavoring is a true natural strawberry flavor.  It brings fresh picked strawberries to mind right from the get-go.

Rocket Fuel Vape's Strawberry Fields E-Liquid is designed to taste something like a strawberry cobbler. Strawberry Fields is not a bold flavor. It is a light and creamy blend that produces plenty of smooth and flavorful vapor. For the most part, I get strawberries and cream.  It reminds me of fresh picked strawberries in a bowl of cream. The buttery crumble component is very subtle and most apparent if I take a deep inhale and take my time exhaling it.

Strawberry Fields is a 30/70 blend of PG/VG. It  produces quite a bit of vapor for a high PG/low VG e-liquid. I tried some in a KayFun Mini on a mechanical mod. It produced more vapor than I expected. It made for a very pleasant strawberry and cream vape.  I also tried dripping it with my Vamo and a Patriot clone.  At 7 watts on a 1.8 coil, the buttery crumble component is more apparent. The best results are in a tank on a variable voltage device, but I have to say, there is nothing wrong with dripping it. The main difference seems to be in the ratio of strawberry and cream to buttery crumble flavoring that comes forth.

Overall, Rocket Fuel Vape's Strawberry Fields is a light and pleasant ripe strawberries and cream flavor with just enough buttery crumple flavoring to make it slightly more unique than a straight strawberry and cream e-liquid.  It's very enjoyable and can easily become an all day vape for anyone with a taste for strawberries and cream.


No comments:

Post a Comment