The Violet Flame - Chocolate Dipped Strawberries

I stopped by The Violet Flame & Rockin Vapors today and came home with a new eGo Twist and a bottle of their Chocolate Dipped Strawberries e-juice.  I couldn't resist the Twist as it's a deep rich, almost metallic, purple color which I simply could not resist.  I have it all charged up and am vaping a tankful of Chocolate Dipped Strawberries while I listen to a well needed rain shower outside. Talk about ambiance.

The Violet Flame's Chocolate Dipped Strawberries e-juice is just like the real thing, a very special treat.  It is not an e-juice that I would vape all day, or even everyday, but rather a bottle of liquid that is nice to have on hand for those times you decide you deserve a special delectable treat. After all, who eats chocolate covered strawberries as an everyday snack?  They are usually served on very special occasions or when you just want to indulge yourself.

Chocolate Dipped Strawberries taste like a creamy strawberry reminiscent of Nestle's Strawberry Quick.  That is my way of saying that it is bold, sweet strawberry taste rather than a tart strawberry flavor. And it's creamy, just like Strawberry Quick mixed in a good organic milk. The chocolate flavoring is very subtle. It's not very apparent on the inhale, but kicks in as a hint of semi-sweet milk chocolate on the exhale.




I find when I exhale, vapor keeps flowing out of my mouth for a very long time, relatively speaking.  Just when I think I've let it all out, there always seems to be a little bit more.  Even shallow draws produce lots of vapor.

This is a very tasty vape. Delicious!  And geez, I don't even like strawberries!

Here's the bad news.  The Violet Flame & Rockin Vapor's website is being revamped so you can't order this online right now.  If you live in the Tampa Bay Area in Florida, you can head out to any of their three locations and pick up a bottle or two.  If you don't, and you really want to try some, drop them a note on their Facebook page. 

***The Violet Flames's Chocolate Dipped Strawberries e-juice is mixed and bottled by EC Blends ***


No comments:

Post a Comment