Vapor 4 Life - Wow Banana Cinnamon Nobacco Juice

This is the last of a series of reviews covering all of the e-liquids included in Vapor 4 Life's Sweet & Spicy Wow Sampler Pack (which they were kind enough to send us a few months ago). The previous flavors were all quite good and I saved this one, Wow Banana Cinnamon Nobacco Juice, for last as it's customary to
save the best for last, right?

V4Life Wow Banana Cinnamon Nobacco JuiceThe thought of bananas sprinkled with cinnamon sounded yummy. After filling my tank (Kanger Pro Tank 2) with this e-juice and vaping it, I was disappointed.  Both the banana and cinnamon flavors were muted and hard to detect. I was surprised as the other flavors in this sample pack may have been light and subtle, but they tasted like the flavors they were said to be.

What I found is that Wow Banana Cinnamon Nobacco Juice is best used in a cartomizer.  I charged my Dial-A-Volt battery, filled my Smileomizer with this liquid and gave it a try.  Much better.  I can taste both the banana and the cinnamon now. Suddenly it's the flavor I imagined it would be. I am thinking that the KPT2's airy draw is too much for this juice.  It may be good in other tanks as well as cartomizers, but all I have other than Kanger tanks are plastic tanks and both cinnamon and banana flavoring are known tank crackers, so I am not about to do any further experiments.

Wow Banana Cinnamon Nobacco Juice turns out to be a very pleasant and tasty juice.  There is just enough cinnamon flavoring to enhance the banana rather than overwhelming it.  For some reason I keep thinking something is missing. How about chocolate?  Banana topped off with chocolate and cinnamon would be quite interesting. This is something I can try, as both banana and chocolate cinnamon flavors are part of the Sweet & Spicy sample pack.





2 comments:

  1. Thanks for reviewing our Sweet & Spicy Sampler Pack. I'm so glad you gave Banana Cinnamon another try in a Smileomizer and got to vape it how it's supposed to taste!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It only made sense to try it as it was intended to be vaped! It made a huge difference! The Kanger tanks are nice, but not every liquid is meant to be vaped in a Kanger! Banana Cinnamon is only one of many :-)

      Delete