Vapor 4 Life - Smileomizers

 "The capacity of a tank and the ease of a cart."


V4L Smileomizers
Steve Milin started vaping back in 2008. After trying a multitude of devices, he decided to create his own as he couldn't find anything that "cut it" at the time. Steve dipped into his savings, started designing his own products, and founded Vapor 4 Life.  He is quoted in his bio as saying "That Original Vapor King was nirvana! When I wanted a drag, I got it. When I wanted a pacifier, I got it. When I wanted to blow vapor rings, I took three big drags and voila—vapor ring heaven!"


One of Vapor 4 Life's very unique products is their "Smileomizer."  This device is intended to "bring a smile to your face."  It holds plenty of liquid, is very easy to fill, produces large clouds of vapor and tastes great when filled with your favorite e-juice.  Coupled with a V4L Dial-A-Volt battery, this device was designed for people who like to chew or bite on cigars.  " I wanted a cart that I could chew on, held tons of juice, and could be used with all my batteries," writes Steve Milin.  The Smileomizer comes through, offering the user a very cigar-like experience.

V4L Dial-A-Volt with SmileomizerPersonally, I have never smoked a cigar and am not looking for the ideal cigar-like device.  I am a vaper looking for a simple device that holds plenty of liquid, doesn't leak if I mindlessly spin it around and twirl it in my fingers, can fit in my pocket without making a mess, is easy to fill, produces enough vapor to keep me from wanting to smoke, and allows my favorite e-juices to taste their very best. Vapor 4 Life's Smileomizer seems to fulfill all of my needs and desires.

The Smileomizer has a KR808 thread as it is designed to fit on any of Vapor 4 Life's batteries which all are KR808 threaded devices. The small Smileomizer holds 3.5 ml of e-juice and the large smileomizer holds 6 ml of liquid. Each can be refilled twelve or more times.  The large Smileomizer is wider in diameter than the small Smileomizer.  The large version was designed to work with Vapor 4 Life's XL Vapor Zeus Batteries and XL Dial-A-Volt Batteries, while the small Smileomizers were designed to use with  the small and medium Vapor Zeus Batteries and small, medium, and large Dial-A-Volt Batteries.

Smileomizers are really easy to fill and less likely to leak and create a mess like some tanks and clearomizers can do if you aren't careful.  You simply use a dropper or syringe and put in 30 drops, wait 5 minutes, add another 30 drops, wait 5 more minutes,  add another 30 drops, wait 5 more minutes and then vape away. After that, you add additional drops as needed.  Although you can vape right off the bat, I found that after filling a brand new Smileomizer, the flavor really came out after leaving it sit and "steep" for a day or two.  I suppose this is because it had adequate time for the liquid to be fully absorbed by every little bit of the polyfill.

As with any coil or atomizer, it has been reported that Smileomizers last longer with some flavors, and not as long with others. A nice clear liquid will help make your Smileomizer last a longer amount of time, while darker liquids like caramels and coffees may cause it to clog up prematurely.

The Smileomizer utilizes a single vertical coil that is rated at 2.5 ohms that was designed to deliver the best balance of flavor and vapor production possible, while allowing you to use the full range of voltages available on the Dial-A-Volt.

The Smileomizer has a surgical grade silicone tip that covers a metal tube which attaches to the refillable cartridge that holds the liquid. This tip is rather large as it was designed to put in your mouth and bite.  If that's not your style, I've found you can simply put the end of the tip up to your lips and draw. It works like a charm and produces plenty of vapor. If you do bite and chew, you can buy replacement tips and continue to use your Smileomizer until the end of its useful life. You can purchase either a standard tip or a "Ming Vase" style tip. 

It's hard to get over how much vapor this device produces. The more I use it, the more I like it.  I am thinking about making the small Smileomizer and Dial-A-Volt battery my everyday device and saving my Kanger Pro Mini and eGo batteries for those special juices that shorten the life of tanks, coils and cartomizers. 


Buy a Smileomizer

1 comment:

  1. Had my Zeus for a couple of years now can honestly say its been a great investment never had any problems with battery life, always produces a nice pull. Super excited for the chewable smilos, but still looking forward to next years adjustable mouthpieces. Vape on Bro!

    ReplyDelete