Tap Water With a Touch of Sweet

At first I thought I was having a bad taste bud day.  I had filled my tank with a flavor I have been steeping.  The time had come, or so I thought.  I had a fresh charged battery and was all set to go. I inhaled.  I saw vapor.  I hardly tasted anything.  I tried again.  There was a very faint hint of sweetness.  When I say faint, I really mean faint.  I tried again.  What was I tasting?  It seemed like nothing.  Try again.  Tap water came to mind.  Yes, tap water!

I am not going to mention the brand or flavor.  I will let this liquid steep a few more weeks and try again.  I am really hoping that I did not buy a 30 ml bottle of slightly sweet tap water.  This goes to show, its best to stick with premium and designer juices.  This juice  is just flavor in a bottle, except they forgot the flavoring.

Speaking of designer juice, I found what I want to try next.  It will have to wait though.  I have two fairly large orders on the way to my mailbox.  I need to slow down.  Ah, but, these look so nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment