Exotic Vapors - Lucky Seven


You know its going to be a bad day when your tank leaks and you lose all your liquid,  I planned on a tankful of Exotic Vapor's House Blend 555 to enjoy with my morning coffee. I filled up and within seconds my tank was empty. I started cussing my Kanger Pro Mini II out and filled it again.  Same thing. That was it.  The end of the bottle.

Exotic Vapors Lucky 7 e-juice
I filled my tank up with water and watched it quickly disappear.  I did this several times before discovering that I should not be allowed to fill a tank until after I've had some coffee.  The coil was missing.  No wonder.  What a waste of juice.

Well, there was nothing left to do but reach into my bag of tricks and look for another good morning coffee vape.  I decided to try Lucky 7.  It's a winner.  It did not let me down.  It lives up to the description, "a robust bold full flavored tobacco."  Yes, and it goes well with a good cup of coffee.  It reminds me of a cigarette.  Lucky Strikes?  I don't know, I never smoked one.



Note:  Exotic Vapors have changed their name to Bootleg Vapors in order to patent and trademark their flavors.





No comments:

Post a Comment