Exotic Vapors - Nutty 555 Tobacco

At first Exotic Vapor's Nutty 555 tobacco disappointed me.  The nut flavor totally eluded me.  I could not taste or smell a hint of nut flavoring in this e-juice. Although it made for a decent tobacco vape, produced tons of vapor and provided me with a decent throat hit, it didn't live up to its name.

red tobacco
A funny thing happened on the way back to the steeping cabinet.  I picked up a bottle of Exotic Vapor's house blend 555 which I had reviewed in the past. I had a flash of intuition.  Maybe the bottles were mis-labeled.  You know, an accidental switch?

I poured some house blend 555 into a tank and tested my theory.  Sure enough, the house blend 555 was full of nutty flavoring. I went back and re-read the review.  Sure enough, I wrote it tasted like nuts.  So, I am pretty sure they made a small mistake when I ordered.  I ordered both house blend 555 and Nutty 555.  The bottle labeled 555 is nutty, and the bottle labeled Nutty 555 is not. With that fact in mind, I can confidently say that Exotic Vapor's Nutty 555 sure is nutty!



No comments:

Post a Comment