Innevape - TNT Black Label Apple Orchard

Ummm, I spilled some on my tongue and it took me back a few years to picking apples in Upstate New York in the fall.  Delicious memories of apple pie and cider.  

TNT Black Label Apple Orchard e-liquidApple Orchard is one of several fruit flavored tobacco blends that make up Innevape's TNT Black Label line. All TNT Black Label juices are blended with a smooth blonde natural tobacco leaf extract.  It's the real thing, nothing synthetic about it.  Although the apple really stood out when I spilled it on my tongue, the tobacco is the stronger flavor when I vape it. The apple flavoring is very subtle. This is not a typical fruit flavored juice, but rather a smooth apple flavored tobacco vape.

Innevape describes this juice as "A tantalizing blend of 5 delicious, bountiful apples with our signature smooth blonde Virginia tobacco leaf. Your mouth will thank you for getting this one, as we have combined the perfect balance of tart, sweet, and bold flavors to achieve a truly authentic apple tobacco vaping experience."

I like it because I am a big fan of tobacco flavor e-juice.  I especially like it because it is made with naturally extracted tobacco leaves.  The apple, or should I say apples, is a nice touch.  Although I enjoy a good tobacco vape, its nice to be able to change it up once in awhile.  Changing up to a fruit flavored tobacco juice is a nice way to do it. 

If you are a fan of quality tobacco flavored juice, you should like this as the tobacco really stands out.  If you are a big fan of bold fruity flavors, then this is not for you. 

I'd like to thank my friend Dennis for giving me a bottle of Apple Orchard.  It has not gone to waste! 


No comments:

Post a Comment