West Shore Vapes - It's a Boy



"In celebration of our newly born son we created It's a boy. It's a boy is as much a celebration of life as it is flavor. It's a boy is a combination of Tobacco, Vanilla, Mango, and Blueberry deliciously crafted to create a taste that is as appreciative as life itself. Come celebrate this wonderful experience with us." - West Shore Vapes



West Shore Vape's It's a Boy is a fine blend of tobacco, vanilla, mango and blueberry. It's a Boy produces huge clouds of vapor and smells sweet in the bottle. This is a very mild flavored e-liquid in which the blueberry, mango and vanilla blend together well with the tobacco flavoring.  This combination makes for a very rich and smooth vaping experience.

The flavoring is very light and subtle.  I have a hard time distinguishing one layer of flavor from another. If any one flavor stands out, it is the tobacco, but not in a major way. Once I crank the Vamo up to 11 watts, I begin to detect vanilla and blueberry.  Forget the mango, I have yet to ever taste mango, it's a flavor that eludes me, even if I am eating one.  I have no idea why.

Although this is not a bold flavor, it makes for a very rich and smooth vape.  It also produces lots of creamy smooth vapor.




No comments:

Post a Comment