Innevape - Vaperception


I've been vaping a bottle of Innevape's Vaperception e-juice on and off for over a month now.

"A flavor within a flavor within a flavor within a flavor. You went 4 levels down… no one’s ever come back from that! Is that chocolate... no, I think it's coconut. No, wait... I know - it's definitely graham cracker, or... maybe a hint of gingerbread. Anyway, I don't care because it's really good... whatever it is.

This one gets inside your head and haunts your dreams. Vape tight."

I was really intrigued by the idea of a flavor within a flavor within a flavor.  I bought a 15 ml bottle and started vaping it.  At first I thought it tasted like Caramel Vapeuccinno.  Actually, it tasted exactly like Caramel Vapeucinno.  As hard as I tried, I could not taste any additional flavors.

I consulted others.  I asked them if they ever tried Vaperception and if so what did it taste like? Caramel, butterscotch, hazelnut, coconut, and tobacco were mentioned. I vaped some more.  It still tasted like Caramel Vapeuccino to me.  If anything, expecting to taste the flavors that others mentioned, I tasted a very subtle hint of tobacco.  I did not get coconut, hazelnut or butterscotch at all.

I turned to a fellow vaper who is known for telling the on-line world that Vaperception is her #1 vape.  She said, "I haven't vaped it in awhile. I loved the original version but it started tasting different each time i got it, but i tasted a little mellow choc and coconut and graham cracker on exhale. I loved it. I am going to have to try it again. Someone told me that he keeps changing how he makes it, so i kinda gave up. I loved the original version, it was my favorite all day vape. I thought it was just maybe me that thought it was different, but two others that have been vaping longer than me and loved it said the same thing."

Hmmm, with that in mind, I vaped some more.  It still tasted like Caramel Vappeucinno with the slightest hint of tobacco and possibly graham cracker.  I don't get chocolate and still don't get coconut.

I have been vaping out of this bottle on and off for almost two months in hopes that all of these additional flavors will come forth with steeping. The bottle is now empty and all of these additional flavors elude me. I may try another bottle at some point.

In spite of not tasting flavors within flavors within flavors, Vaperception is a nice vape.  It is creamy and smooth, and obviously made from quality ingredients. Although I was looking forward to layers and layers of flavors, I wasn't overly disappointed as I love Caramel Vapeuccino.  It is one of my all time favorite vapes.  I often wonder if this was a mislabeled bottle.




No comments:

Post a Comment