Innevape - Fusion


old fashioned soda jerk
soda jerk is a person who prepares and serves sodas and ice cream at a soda fountain.  One of the the soda jerk's specialties is the ice cream soda. An ice cream soda is made by putting flavored syrup into a specially designed tall glass, adding carbonated water and one or two scoops of ice cream. This was a very special treat back in the days when just about every drugstore in the country had a soda fountain inside.

Soda fountains are hard to come by these days, and very few people are employed as soda jerks. If you happen to be a vaper, you can still enjoy a good ice cream soda sensation by vaping a tank or two of Innevape's Fusion e-juice. Yes, Jeff, the master mixologist at Innevape is my personal soda jerk and yours as well.

Fusion just does something to me.  Anytime I am near someone who is vaping it, I become a big fan of "second hand vape." I can smell fusion from across a room as it is one of the very few e-liquids I am capable of recognizing without involving my taste buds. Although the aroma reminds me of ice cream soda treats after a day at the beach as a child, Fusion is best vaped.

I won a Chi You clone mod at an Innevape Vape Meet. After receiving my coveted prize and getting some pointers about how to use it, Jeff asked which juice I wanted in my very first tank.  Why Fusion of course! The stuff tastes really good in a CE4 clearomizer on an Ego, so I could only imagine what it would taste like in a Chi You clone fitted with an I-atty.

Talk about bliss.  Fusion tastes just like an old fashion ice cream soda. It's a blend of root beer and vanilla bean ice cream. The actual recipe is a little more complex as Innevape does not use just any old root beer or vanilla bean flavoring. They use special flavorings that I cannot reveal as it's their trade secret, but take my word for it, its very good stuff and more complex than it sounds.

Do you know that question about being alone on a tropical island?  You know, if you were alone on a tropical island and could only have one book, or one cd, or one friend with you, or one whatever, which would it be?  Well, if you asked me if I were alone on a tropical island and could only have one juice to vape, which would it be?  It would be Fusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment