Innevape - Vape My Day

Vape My Day - Innevape

Vape My Day, vape all day, vape everyday. Innevape's Vape My Day is a high quality premium e-juice that anyone who has a taste for butterscotch and caramel blended with a fine naturally extracted tobacco base can easily enjoy all day long, each and every day.

A creamy blend of caramel, butterscotch and tobacco flavoring, Vape My Day first tricks your taste buds into thinking you are vaping a creamy caramel flavored e-juice. As you continue to inhale, you are likely to begin to pick up on the butterscotch flavoring along with a subtle hint of tobacco and hazelnut. It's quite a complex combination.

Vape My Day produces lots of thick flavorful vapor. It is somewhat sweet, but not too sweet. Made with the purest ingredients, including Kosher VG and PG, like all of Innevape's products, Vape My Day is a 70% VG/30% PG mixture developed to produce the perfect balance of flavor, vapor production and throat hit.

As they say, "Ol’ Dirty Harry himself couldn't turn it down."

TNT RedFusionIcebergBeehaveVaperceptionWatermelonyVulcan BloodVape My DayCaramel VapeuccinoTNT Black Label Apple OrchardMocha Javape

2 comments:

  1. My absolute favorite. The more I vape it, the more I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's one of mine as well. Innevape has so many fine liquids. I have at least four absolute favorites :-)

    ReplyDelete