Venum Vapur - Sinister

Whew!  Venum Vapur's Sinister is one mean cinnamon flavored e-liquid. It is guaranteed to wake up your tastebuds and clear out your sinuses.

According to Venum Vapur, "This intense cinnamon vape gives the impression that something harmful or evil is happening or will happen. However, it is the the inability to pinpoint the back ground flavors is truly the sinister part and will drive you mad. Muahahaha."

They are right about that.  First of all, intense is an understatement. As for pinpointing the background flavors, well....

When I first inhaled Sinister, I thought I tasted licorice or anise.  I was soon overcome with cinnamon, so I am not sure if I really tasted licorice or anise, or if I was imagining it. It seems the more that I vape, the more I get cinnamon, cinnamon and more cinnamon. It still tastes something like a jellybean however. I'm going to have to put it aside, vape something else, and give it another go later in order to see if I can pick up on these background flavors.

In the meantime, I can tell you that Sinister is sweet, as well as spicy, and produces tons of vapor.

After vaping Sinister on and off for several days, all I can tell you is, the more I vape it, the more I like it. The cinnamon is not as intense as at first.  This is likely because I've become used to it, rather than any change in the liquid. I have several bottles of juice on the table next to me. I find that when I am ready for a refill, I keep going back to Sinister.  It has really grown on me.

I am still not picking up the background flavors, but I am really enjoying the sweet, spicy cinnamon. Sinister is a good choice if you like cinnamon flavored e-liquids. If you are on the fence about this one, jump off and get a bottle. It's very good alone, and good for adding a cinnamon boost to some of the more bland juices you may have laying around.


No comments:

Post a Comment