Jay's Juice by V.N.S.N.Y - Jay's Golden Vanilla Custard

I attended a Jay's Golden Custard orgy over the weekend. I was hanging out with my friends at The Violet Flame & Rockin Vapors. Everyone was vaping and blowing huge clouds of vapor when I arrived.  They were all vaping Jay's Golden Vanilla Custard.  Of course, I had to join in. I have to say, this was one of the very best vanilla custard's I have ever tried.

Jay's Golden Vanilla Custard e-liquidJay's Golden Vanilla Custard is very smooth, rich and creamy.  We were wondering how Jay does it as this e-liquid tastes exactly like a bowl of vanilla custard pudding.  If you read a vanilla custard recipe, you will find that the ingredients are milk, eggs, corn starch, sugar and vanilla. We had to wonder how you replicate that combination in an e-liquid and end up with a fine tasting custard?

Honestly, I don't know how Jay does it, but he does. All eyes were upon me as I drew my first inhale.  My mouth, lungs and nostrils all filled with up with what was, without a doubt, vanilla custard goodness. It was an incredible sensation. It's not really something you can explain, it has to be experienced. After I exhaled, I could still taste custard in my throat and lungs. Yes, you read that right, I could taste it in my lungs, not just my mouth.

There are a lot of vanilla custard flavors out there.  Many of them are good. Jay's Golden Vanilla Custard is definitely up there with the best of them. Get some, it's amazing.



2 comments: