Black Cloud Vapor - Vanilla Custard

Black Cloud Vapor e-liquid

The last time I stopped by The Violet Flame & Rockin Vapors, at the USA Fleamarket in Port Richey, FL, I tried Black Cloud Vapor's Roeses Peanut Butter Cup and it was so damn good I did not want to try anything else.  The Violet Flame & Rockin Vapors carry additional flavors from the Black Cloud line and I wanted to go back and try some more.

I had time to do that today and am glad I did.  Today I chose Vanilla Custard.  Awesome!  It did not let me down.  Sweet and creamy, just like the real stuff.  Again, it was so satisfying I did not bother trying another one of their flavors.  This stuff is good, real good.  A great desert vape for sure, especially if you like vanilla custard like I do.

I'll tell you what is really nice about Black Cloud Vapor juice - the price.  You can pick up a 30ml bottle for $10.99.  From what I've tried so far, this is a good deal as it seems that they make some very tasty quality juice.

"After months of trial and error I have found a formula that i feel produces the best taste with the most vapor production. I use both PG & VG most liquids are a 50/50 blend give or take 5% "  - BCV






2 comments:

  1. I've tried other vanilla custards (some very expensive!) and their's is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should try their Flatline and Banana Split next --- Black Cloud ranks right up there with the high priced "gourmet" juices on flavor and quality :) I LOVE their PBC and VC... Thanks for the review of this new one -- I'll have to try that!

    ReplyDelete