Rise - Banana Nut Bread

Having taken a time out in order to revive my taste buds, I seem to have accidently quit vaping - imagine that. It was not my intention to quit, but it seems to have happened. Well, I charged my MVP back up and cracked open a bottle of Rise Vapor's Banana Nut Bread e-juice. I have to say, Rise really nailed it with this one. True to its name, Banana Nut Bread tastes exactly like banana nut bread.

Banana Nut Bread is sweet, but not very sweet. It is more like a bread than a cake, as it should be. I suppose the best way to describe this liquid is as a tasty blend of bananas, nuts and bread. I never thought of "bread" as a flavor before but it seems to be. Or maybe it's a texture? A texture with flavor? In any case, it doesn't really matter. The point is this is an excellent dessert or bakery vape. It really goes good with a nice warm cup of coffee. I would not call it an all day vape however. It doesn't take long before the taste buds grow used to the flavor and it loses that initial "ahhh" sensation. Yes, this is the type of liquid that should be set aside and vaped as a special treat. In this way it will never let you down.

Rise's Banana Nut Bread does well on a dripper as well as in a tank. It produces decent clouds of vapor and tastes good. What more can you ask for?




5 comments:

  1. Hmm you say it would go good with coffee. What if you mixed it with coffee e-juice??

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sweet flavor to try, perfect for those who are sweet tooth. Fruit lovers, I must say to try once who vape e cigarette.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Banana Nut Bread is one of the first e-liquid flavors, because it resonates with so many people. Who hasn't had an awesome banana nut muffin? That doesn't always translate well into vaping. There are some really good BNB juices out there, but some that taste horrible. It is all up to your palette! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this awesome article really!
    I want to tell you that E juice Flavors
    is really really awesome and I am pretty sure that this is not only my opinion!

    ReplyDelete