Bootleg Vapors - Raspberry & Cream

Bootleg Vapor's Raspberry & Cream is such a pretty color liquid. I enjoy looking at it as much as I enjoy vaping it. In the bottle it is a bubblegum pink color.  In my Kanger Pro 2 it looks more like a raspberry liqueur or a half a shot of Schnapps.

Red raspberries
photo by Fir0002/Flagstaffotos
Raspberry & Cream is light and mild, yet tasty. The cream seems to be the predominate flavor with the raspberry undertone creeping up and kicking in once you are just about ready to exhale.

There are so many things this juice reminds me of: raspberry cream soda (without the fizz), raspberry ripple ice cream, raspberries covered with whipped cream, a raspberry milkshake...

 I think this is a juice I could vape all day. I seem to be vaping a lot of fruit flavors lately.  This one is really enjoyable. And it produces lots and lots of vapor.



No comments:

Post a Comment