VapeBox

First we had Zample Box and now VapeBox.  At first I thought this was a copy cat deal but looking into it, it's a bit different. According to the VapeBox website, a VapeBox contains e-juice,accessories, mods and coupons. They appear to be 50% off coupons.

From their FAQ:

What is a Vapebox?
Vapebox is box full of surprises, no really, it is. In these boxes, we surprise you with a variety of e-juices, devices, toys, mods, etc., from trusted companies to garage start-ups (as long as they're safe and flavorful) every month straight to your doorstep.

How many types of subscription do you have?
We have 3 different subscription plans:
  • Basic: 3 Juices for $20
  • Premium: 4 Juices + 1 Product for $40
  • Enthusiast: 5 Juices + 2 Products for $60

What are the juices' nicotine levels?
We carry 4 different nicotine levels: 0 MG, 6 MG, 12 MG & 18 MG. When you accept our invitation to join, you will take a palette test. And you can specify which nicotine level you'd like.

As far as what brands they throw in the box, they are a little vague, "When it comes to brands, we work with the best. But best can mean many things, which is why we have such a diverse range of partners. We've shamelessly cherry-picked every category to bring you companies that pour time, research, and love into their products."

It looks like an interesting deal.  It's always nice to have options.  Check them out!



1 comment:

  1. This is about my experience with VapeBox's "customer service".

    I was a member since last July, at the Enthusiast subscription level. After 6 months of getting mostly liquids that were not even close to my flavor profile, being sent mostly RDAs when I specifically asked for tanks, the final straw came with the Feb 2015 vapebox. It was supposed to include an Aspire Atlantis tank and replacement coils. These items were left out of the box (and this isn't the first time this has happened).

    When I emailed "customer service", their response was a request that I take a picture of what I did receive, and send it to them. I didn't get what point of that was, but I wanted to work with them to get this resolved. So I sent them the picture. There response was that I pack everything up, with the bottles still sealed, and send it back to them. They would then send me a whole new box. This made absolutely no sense whatsoever, and here's why:

    1. VapeBox screwed up when they packed my shipment, but instead of just sending the tank and coils to me (which would have cost them less in shipping), I have to pay to ship my entire box back to them (costing me money, not to mention the inconvenience and wasted time).

    2. We went back and forth via email for 3 days on this issue. Did they not think I would have cracked into the juices by then? I got the distinct impression that they didn't want to make good on fixing their mistake, so they made it impossible for me to fulfill their request.

    Normally, I would just cancel my subscription (which I did) and be done with it, but I wanted to put this out there to see if anyone else had a similar experience. I am not confident that anything will be done about this by VapeBox, in fact I expect this post to be deleted. But there are plenty of other social media outlets out there. Rest assured, I will tell my story on them as well, as a cautionary tale for anyone else who is starry-eyed about VapeBox's wonderful service.

    ReplyDelete