Bootleg Vapors - Pumpkin Pie

As you know, pumpkin pie is a traditional dessert that is very popular during the fall and early winter holiday season.  It is usually served at Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas, as well as any old day in between. Not all pumpkin pies are created equal, but most consist of a pumpkin based custard blended with spices such as cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg and ginger.

Bootleg Vapors Pumpkin Pie e-juice
by Evan Amos
In honor of Thanksgiving, I decided to pull Bootleg Vapor's Pumpkin Pie out of the steeping cabinet a wee bit early. What a pleasant surprise.  The pie is ready to be devoured! While not a bold in your face vape, it's quite flavorful and all of the elements of a spicy pumpkin pie filling seem to be present.

As the vapor floats across my taste buds, I taste pumpkin accompanied by subtle hints of cinnamon, clove and nutmeg, and possibly ginger as well. I'm not getting much of anything that reminds me of pie crust. And i don't think they bothered adding any whipped cream on top. These omissions don't seem to matter as far as I'm concerned.  The spicy pumpkin flavoring is a delight.

After taking a trip to Bootleg Vapor's website to grab a link for you, I cannot find Pumpkin Pie. I picked the bottle back up and it says Pumpkin Pie right on it. A search on the word "pumpkin" brings up Pumpkin. I guess they realized they were missing the crust and rather than tinker with a good thing, dropped the pie part from the name.

Update: Fast forward several months. It is now April, about six months later. I had put my bottle of Bootleg Vapor's Pumpkin Pie e-liquid back in the steeping cabinet after writing this review. I was digging around for something interesting to vape and decided a little Pumpkin Pie might be nice. OMG!!! What a difference six months makes. This e-liquid has matured and is now quite a bold pumpkin pie flavoring. I can not get over the difference and good it is. Of course, I am dripping it now as well.  Between steeping and dripping, this is like a brand new flavor experience. I'm thinking I should buy another bottle now so it will taste like this when the holiday season comes back around. This is better than a real pumpkin pie.  And it's nice and spicy.




No comments:

Post a Comment