Alice in Vapeland - White Rabbit



Alice in Vapeland White Rabbit e-juice
"May this Vapemail bring you much joy and pillowy clouds of of delicious wonders."

Oh yes.  Pillowy clouds of delicious wonders galore!  White Rabbit - I knew it was going to be special.  Delectable indeed!

I bought some brand new gear which arrived today.  I have been dying to try White Rabbit, but wanted to hold out until the new hardware arrived.  Today was the day.  Everything is charged up and I have been in vapor paradise ever since I filled my tank with AIV's White Rabbit.  Let me tell you, nothing beats that first hit.  What an impression it made.

Inspired and named by Morri, who was the winner of an Alice in Vapeland Flavor Contest,  White Rabbit rocks.  Yes, I said rocks!

Described as "curiously indescribable," White Rabbit is sweet, but not too sweet. It tastes like nuts are involved and maybe cake?  Is cake a flavor???  I am not a flavor expert, so I can't really describe what I taste.  Whatever it is, it is good.

Looking at reviews by others, it seems that people are picking up on flavors like nuts, butter,  butterscotch, coconut, creamy caramel, toasted coconut, macaroon, Indian spices, coconut curry, and even carrot cake.  The gang in Vapeland are keeping their lips closed. They have everyone guessing.

As for me, I don't care what is in it.  I like it.  I like it a lot.  I am going to order more!

Several days later - Once again, the first hit is the best.  I'm thinking Krispy Kreme donuts.  Chocolate iced Boston cream????




No comments:

Post a Comment