Alice in Vapeland - Lucky #11

Alice in Vapeland e-liquidAh jeez, I fell down the hole again.  This time I landed in the croom.  The Madhatter approached and handed me a vape.  Some magical e-juice called Lucky #11.  I asked what was in it and he said, "Go ask Alice, I think she'll know." I was tired of chasing rabbits, in hopes of finding Alice, so I raised it to my lips and began to vape.

Oh, it smelled so good. Words can't describe it.  Like a sweet flower garden filled with bowls of sweet ripe fruit.  Raspberry, rose, and lychee to be precise. As I vaped this magical juice, giant clouds filled the air.

After the air cleared, Alice and the Cheshire Cat appeared. They offered me a pastry, Macaron Isahan. Funny thing, this pretty pink and red pastry tasted similar to this juice. Almond, rose cream made of lychee, fresh raspberries, white chocolate, heavy cream and rose syrup, topped with raspberries and pieces of lychee.

What a heavenly delight. Rich, smooth, and so subtly sweet. I fell in love with the Lucky #11 e-liquid.



No comments:

Post a Comment