Alice in Vapeland - Cheshire Catnip

Yeah, I know,  they have all these marvelous flavors that taste like cookies, cupcakes, cheesecakes and herbal teas, so what am I doing vaping catnip? 

Alice in Vapeland Cheshire Catnip e-liquidCatnip??????  Yes, catnip.  It is light and pleasant and produces huge clouds of vapor.  But what does it taste like?  Does it really taste like catnip?  I couldn't tell you as I have never consumed catnip before in any form. I tried blowing it in my cats face.  I figured if it aroused him then it must be catnip for sure.  He did seem interested.  He said "Mow."  (yes, he says "mow" instead of "meow"). 

Cheshire Catnip.  I love it.  This is one very unique e-juice. It is good with a nice cold glass of Sangria Senorial, a non-alcoholic sparkling beverage.  The two complement each other very well. I need something to keep my mouth hydrated as I don't seem to be able to put this catnip down. 

The flavor sneaks up on you.  As you inhale, you don't really taste anything, and then suddenly it's there.  You taste it.  It's refreshing and pleasant. It's neither sweet nor sour.  It reminds me of a delicate flower.  It has a pleasant after taste.  My mouth feels fresh and clean .

They describe it as  "Lightly frosted herbal-y spiced clouds of Cheshire Meow" on the AIV website. Maybe a touch of mint in there?  Hmm.  Peppermint, or maybe spearmint?  Its hard to tell as it is very subtle.  In any case, I like it.  I must, as I have be hitting on it for hours.  My battery is dead.






3 comments:

  1. Definitely a mint hidden in there, First taste I got was kind of herby then it hit hard, I wasn't expecting it and got kinda blech! But after taking a few vapes I love it! Not something to vape all day every day but still very nice. White Rabbit's next for me!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you are going to love White Rabbit! The first hit is the best. I like to just do one or two hits and put it away. That way every time I have it I get that initial oooh and ahh over again :-)

      Delete
    2. Catnip is in the mint family, what you're describing sounds just like it. I've been looking for a catnip (aka catmint) e juice to start vaping with.

      Delete