Alice in Vapeland - Zombie Apocalypse

"When all is a fog of Strawberry Cupcake-ness... You know there's Zombies in Vapeland!"

Alice in Vapeland Zombie Apocalypse e-liquid

I purchased a five bottle sample pack from Alice in Vapeland.  I chose four flavors and one "Alice's Choice."  When I received my vapemail, I discovered that Alice wanted me to try Zombie Apocalypse.  I had to roll my eyes and chuckle a little bit as Zombie Apocalypse is the last flavor in Vapeland that I would have chosen.  It's a strawberry cupcake blend and I am not a big fan of strawberry in any form.

I loaded some up in my tank and gave it a try.  Much to my surprise, I found that it is very good, though it did not taste like a cupcake to me.  The strawberry is ever so sweet and this juice produces a lot of vapor which is very pleasant and tasty if you hold it in and then slowly exhale.  It's definitely something you want to take your time with and enjoy.

Like I said, Zombie Apocalypse does not taste like a strawberry cupcake to me.  It tastes more like a strawberry shortcake.  You know, a spongy type cake smothered with strawberries and whipped cream.  That is what Zombie Apocalypse tastes like to me.

As with most custom e-juices, Zombie Apocalypse gets better with age.  This was a nice vape right out of the mailbox but after steeping a couple of weeks, it's awesome.  Even though I don't care for strawberry, I think I am going to buy a large bottle of this to keep on hand.   I have to thank Alice for choosing this for me as I would never have tried it otherwise.


5 comments:

  1. It's my favorite! I am SO glad you tried it and liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cat, I only vape occasionally, and I also am no fan of strawberries other than actual nice fresh ones, but it'd be hard to turn my nose up at anything called Zombie Apocalypse!

    :>
    MJM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try some. It's good. White Rabbit is also very good. You can only order it on Tuesday nights after 11:59 pm however :-)

      Delete
    2. Darn. And I'm only awake on alternate THURSDAY mornings before 12:01 am!

      - MJM

      Delete