Alice in Vapeland - A Quiet Morning


Hints of green tea and passion fruit . .

. . . to be enjoyed in absolute peace.



Alice in Vapeland e-liquid A Quiet Morningsubtly sweet 

subtle green tea inhale - passion fruit on the exhale

calming, relaxing

delicate
loads of vapor


Did I say loads of vapor?  Lots of vapor.  Clouds all over the place. Dreamy.

Ok, let's get serious.  I am not going to be able to make any comments about this being a "Quiet Morning" vape as I have almost finished the entire bottle (sample size).  There won't be any left by morning.  It looks like I will have to buy a big bottle as I seem to like it.  It reminds me of high end gourmet green tea.  Yes, gourmet green tea with passion fruit.  Delicious.  Ah, don't forget the cream.  Creamy and dreamy.

This is not a juice for those of you seeking out bold flavors.  It is very light and subtle, but definitely a very pleasant vape.  Do I detect a bit of honey? Hmmm....

A great vape for morning meditation.  Who vapes during meditation?  I do now!

Ahhh, vapin clouds all day  :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment