Alice in Vapeland - Cherry Blossom Tea


Alive in Vapeland Cherry Blossom Tea e-liquid
I ordered a sample of Cherry Blossom Tea as part of a sample pack.  The gang in Vapeland threw in a second bottle as a free sample.  I've finished both bottles.  I hate to say it, but I just can't taste the cherry and am not sure if I taste the green tea.  Cherry Blossom Tea is very subtle.  Too subtle for my taste buds.  I'm disappointed.  The description sounded so nice:

blossoms falling all around . . . like little hearts adrift
find my cup of tea to steep . . and soon my spirits Lift
Clouds of fresh off-the-tree cherry in cherry blossom green tea

It may be that my taste buds are still shot from smoking.  I've tried various voltages.  I've tried while sipping water.  I've tried it first thing in the morning. And yes, I let it steep. It must be me as I've looked at other reviews and it seems to be a five star flavor for the most part. Here is an example:

"Cherry Blossom Tea- green tea with cherry blossom. takes a while to steep! The cherry blossom is the dominant flavor in this one as well. I love it – it's fruity and floral and tastes like cherries and flowers. It makes me think of Japan and beautiful geishas in springtime in Kyoto." - cheesecupcakedeat

I will have to try it again some day, but for now I need stronger flavors.  If anyone else has tried it and wants to tell us about it, please feel free.

I think I have a case of Vapor's Tongue.  I can't even taste a glass of Chai Tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment