Alice in Vapeland - Pun'kin Tumble

Fresh from the pumpkin patch, a tiny bottle of Pun'kin Tumble.


Alice in Vapeland - Pumpkin Tumble

"Rollin’ and tumblin’, Where did you go?
Oh where, oh where did my little Pumpkin roll?

A delightful pumpkin cake rolled into a sweet vape! "



This is no ordinary pumpkin e-liquid. Slightly sweet, this pumpkin flavored vape tastes like a rich and creamy pumpkin cheese cake loaded with spicy undertones. Infused with cinnamon, pumpkin spice and whipped cream on top, this complex flavor really rocks.

Loads of vapor to smell up the house. This is definitely a pumpkin vape like no other.  Creamy and smooth, absolutely delicious!

Sometimes it is said that Alice's e-juices are a little too subtle.  I am vaping this in a Pro Tank 2 on a Vamo 2. I find that if I cover one of the several air holes on the Kanger with my finger, the flavoring grows bolder. The "cakiness" really comes through when I do this.

What's not to like?  I vaped this tiny bottle of Pun'kin Tumble in no time flat. It's that good.  It is gone!!!! It was but a tiny sample added in with my most recent order.  If I had only known, I would have ordered a large bottle, as it is yummy good. "Rollin’ and tumblin’, Where did you go?"





No comments:

Post a Comment