Maddcatt Vapors - Peanut Butter & Jelly

Out of all the e-liquids in the universe, I never dreamed I'd be vaping Peanut Butter & Jelly.  Although I've seen a lot of peanut butter e-juice (and peanut butter cup e-juices) on the market, the first time I ever saw Peanut Butter and Jelly was after I won a bottle of Maddcatt  e-juice from Vapor Curt on FreakShow TV. I went to Maddcatt's site and browsed the menu.  Looking for something new and unique, "PB&J - Your school lunch favorite" caught my eye.  Ah, PB&J!!!  That has to be Peanut Butter & Jelly, right? I ordered it.



Peanut Butter & Jelly
I impatiently let my PB&J steep about a week and then I could not stand it anymore.  I broke it open and filled a tank. But before I tell you how it tastes, let me tell you a little story.

Peanut butter was considered a delicacy in the early 1900s.  It was only served in New York City's finest tearooms along with cheese, celery, watercress, pimento, nasturtium or on toasted crackers. In 1896, Good Housekeeping magazine published a peanut butter sandwhich recipe which instructed  homemakers to spread peanut butter on bread. In 1901, the first known reference of peanut butter paired with jelly appeared in an article by Julia Davis Chandler in the Boston Cooking-School Magazine of Culinary Science and Domestic Economics. By the late 1920s, the peanut butter and jelly sandwhich was popular with adults and children in all economic classes.

Back to Maddcatt's PB&J.  As you inhale, the first thing you taste is peanut butter.  There is no mistaking it. As the vapor penetrates your taste buds, the jelly flavoring comes to life.  Maddcatt chose to go with tradition and uses grape flavoring for the jelly component.  As for the sandwhich, there isn't any bread flavoring, and there's not supposed to be.  This is straight up peanut butter and jelly e-liquid and it is quite good.



No comments:

Post a Comment