Mt Baker - Moo Juice


Moo Juice - Mt BakerMoo Juice is one of Mt Baker's most popular e-liquids.  Mt. Baker describes Moo Juice as "A decadent blend of Strawberries and Cream."  I finally had an opportunity to sit down and enjoy a tank full of Moo Juice. I have to tell you, it was really good.  It tastes like a fresh strawberry milkshake made with organic milk.

I have read a lot of hit and miss reviews about Moo Juice and other Mt Baker products.  I believe the underlying issue is steeping.  Mt Baker makes juice "on-demand."  Whenever you order this type of product, it requires steeping, as it is "fresh" and needs time for the flavoring to blend in with the PG and/or VG.  The bottle I sampled was just right.

Moo juice is smooth and creamy, as well as sweet and tart. The key to having a good vaping experience is letting your Moo Juice steep.  Should you try it straight out of the mail, you may find it to be perfumy. I've heard, but do not know for a fact, that if you let it steep too long, it tastes like curdled milk. If you read other reviews, you will find that many people love it, and an equal amount hate it.  The bottle I sampled was good. All I can say is that if you get a good bottle and let it steep, it is quite a tasty flavor.




No comments:

Post a Comment