Mt Baker - Oregano

Don't ask me what possessed me to order straight oregano flavored e-juice.  I have no idea, but I did.  Maybe I was craving pizza at the time and thinking about the taste of fresh oregano sprinkled on top.  In any case, I have a bottle of Mt Baker Oregano on hand.

This morning I added a bit to some "Marlboro" flavor liquid that I could no longer taste.  It turned out to be quite good.  I couldn't taste anything that reminded me of Marlboro cigarettes, including ultra lights, but I could taste "fresh oregano sprinkled on top."  At some point my device clogged up and I dumped the liquid out and cleaned my clearomizer.

I didn't think that flavorless "Marlboro" juice topped with oregano should be the Flavor of the Day, so I refilled with straight Oregano, let it soak the wick awhile, and gave it a try.  Hmmmm.  It was a lot different.  It tasted perfumy and less like oregano than when mixed with the flavorless "Marlboro" type liquid.  It did produce more vapor however.  The taste reminded me of some type of Italian liquer that's name escapes me.

I put this aside awhile and drank some water.  It no longer seems so perfumy and is starting to taste like oregano again.  It is best if you let the vapor linger in your mouth a bit.  If you simply inhale and exhale you don't taste the flavor so much. The taste on my lips is much different than in my mouth.  This is interesting stuff and I am not exactly sure what I think about it.

Although this is kind of ok on its own,  I think it will be best mixed with other liquidsI'm really not sure as everytime I take a puff, I seem to have a different impression.

No comments:

Post a Comment