Mt Baker - Blu-bacco


I love blueberries.  I can eat them straight off the bush.  I like them on ice cream.  I like them in smoothies.  I love blueberry pie.  Blueberries rock! 


blueberryI ordered some Blu-bacco e-juice from Mt Baker.  I got a drop on my lips.  It sure did taste like blueberry.  It's more subtle when you vape it.  A little sweet, but not too much.  Blu-bacco is a good name for this liquid as it does taste like blueberry flavored tobacco.  It's a real delight.  Very smooth.  This is fresh juice.  It hasn't had time to steep yet.  All Mt Baker e-juice is mixed fresh and they suggest you let it steep.  The bottle is back in my cabinet.  I just had to give it a try.  I imagine in a week or two it will even better.  Maybe not so subtle - though I kind of like the subtle flavor. This is one of the best "tobacco" blends I have come across.  I am sure it will be ordering more in the future. 

One week later, the blueberry is getting sweeter and stronger.  I am not really tasting tobacco flavor at all. I was vaping Johnson Creek's Black Cherry all day, and that has a definite tobacco flavor.  Comparing this to that, the tobacco flavor isn't really there.  We will check in again in another week. But hey, don't get me wrong, this is still good, especially after dinner!

Over a month later - with steeping, this juice gets sweeter and sweeter.




No comments:

Post a Comment