Savvy Vapor - Jackpot

I won a bottle of Savvy Vapor's Jackpot e-liquid from a vape show that I had just tuned into for the very first time.  Beginner's luck I guess. I wish I could remember the name of the show.  It caught me off guard as I wasn't there expecting to win anything. I think it was on Vaprfix network.  Two cool and mellow guys hosting.  It's a blur. Sorry guys!
Blueberry flavor
Savvy Vapors sent me not just one bottle, but two bottles of Jackpot. After trying some, I decided to take a bottle down to the local vape shop and do a collective review. After passing the bottle around, and everyone pouring some into their drippers, we decided that Jackpot is a blueberry waffle with maple syrup flavor e-juice.

Jackpot definitely smells like blueberry.  Nelson, one of the owners of The Violet Flame & Rockin Vapors, was the first to pick up the waffle or pancake element. He was also the first to detect "that stuff that you pour on pancakes" flavoring. When he made that statement a light bulb went off in my head - maple syrup! That was what I had been tasting and thinking was coffee or cocoa.

Everyone agreed that Jackpot is mildly sweet and has blueberry in it.  I think most of us agreed that it is a waffle or pancake flavor with syrup. Maple syrup. Honestly, it's kind of nice. I guess you can call Jackpot a breakfast vape.


No comments:

Post a Comment