Mount Baker - Candy Cane Coffee

What a nice surprise, a 236 ml bottle of Mount Baker's Candy Cane Coffee e-juice.  This came my way via an on-line contest.  Entering was easy, all I had to do was reply to a post with the name of my favorite flavor. I replied, went my way and completely forgot about the contest as I never suspected I'd win. Hundreds of people entered after all. I was very surprised when I received a message from Mt Baker requesting my mailing address.

I soon found a heavy box in my vapemail box.  It turned out to be this huge bottle of e-juice along with a 15 ml sample bottle of Green Apple.  I know Mt Baker is very generous and throws a sample in with every order that exceeds $15, but I did not realize that they provide samples when you win juice as well. Nice.

Much to my surprise, this juice is good straight out of the vapemail box. It did not require any steeping. It tastes like black coffee seasoned with peppermint. It's a good thing that I like this combination as I may be vaping it until next Christmas!

At first Candy Cane Coffee tasted like a peppermint vape.  The coffee flavoring was very subtle.  I found the more I vaped it, the more the coffee flavoring came out with the peppermint becoming less dominant.  Being that I enjoy coffee vapes, and love drinking peppermint flavor coffee beverages, Mt Baker's Candy Cane e-juice works for me. Depending on your tastes, it may work for you as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment