Mt. Baker - Green Tea

Just back from the mailbox.  Weekend orders have arrived!  Ten clearomizers, a spare battery and fresh e-juice!!!!!  While browsing around on various forums, discussion boards and websites, I noticed that someone said Mt Baker juice is the least expensive on the market.  I had never heard of them so I started doing some research.  Spinfuel eMagazine has quite an extensive review of Mt Baker and their products.  In Part I they write, "Our motivating factor to review Mt Baker, beyond the suggestion, was the sheer number of ejuice flavors and the price point.  How can you sell a 30ml bottle of e-liquid for $7.49 when all those around you sell 30ml bottles for $13.99-$19.99?"  Excellent question!

I went straight to the Mt Baker site to see if these prices were for real.  What I found was a nice looking site from which you can order start-up kits, parts, accessories and yes, inexpensive e-juice.  After clicking on "Nicotine Juice" I arrived at the first of many pages of flavors, all presented with enticing little pictures.  But wait, more enticing than the pictures were the prices.  Just about everything said either $7.49 or $7.99 and, get this, those prices were struck out and replaced with either $4.99 or $5.99.  Wow, where is my credit card????

These prices were just too low to pass by.  The $4.99 or $5.99 is for 15 ml.  If you want 30 ml it is only an additional $2.50.  You can get 50 ml for an additional $6 or 236 ml for an extra $35.  Of course, at these prices I wanted to order everything but I refrained.  After all, who knows if its any good?

Ok, so I refrained.  I ordered three bottles of 30 ml liquids.  Why settle for 15 ml when you can get twice as much for only $2.50???  Right?

Oh yeah,  I found out, reading reviews on the site, that if you order $15 or more, you get a free sample bottle of juice.  So that brings me back to our topic - The Flavor of the Day.  I filled one of my brand new clearomizers with Mt Baker's Green Tea e-liquid.  The sample flavor is their choice and I was pleased to see that they sent me Green Tea e-juice.

While I have been typing this up with one finger, I have been slowly twirling my vaporizer around giving the wick ample time to absorb the liquid with my other hand.  I have been dying to try it.  Here we go...

Ummmm, lots of vapor!  It seems like I can exhale vapor forever.  And it's tasty!  Its nice and light.  This is turning out to be quite a pleasant experience.

Mt Baker suggests that you steep their liquid before use as it is mixed fresh when you order it.  This is only going to get better with time and I am already pleased.

Checking the product reviews on their site, Green Tea e-liquid is a two star product.  I am surprised as I like this e-liquid.  (The other e-juices I purchased are all four and five star, so they must really be good).  It seems most of the reviews are from people who received it as a free sample and several have never had green tea, several say it does taste like green tea, and a few complain that it clogged their atomizer.

Well, it tastes good to me.  I am enjoying all the vapor.  My atomizer seems ok so far...



No comments:

Post a Comment