Black Cloud Vapor - Skull Fracture


Black Cloud Vapor's Skull Fracture e-liquid is described as "A perfect blend of berries and melons with secret undertones."

I have been patiently waiting for my bottle of Skull Fracture to steep.  I can't help but sneak a tankful here and there.  Every time I do, I experience a rich, lush, watermelon flavor on the inhale. As the vapor makes contact with each and every taste bud in my mouth before being exhaled, I pick up on a sweet, natural and creamy cantaloupe flavor and a hint of red raspberry.  There is also an element of coolness present. This is possibly what they mean by "secret undertones."  I'm thinking a subtle hint of wintergeen? Yes, I think maybe so.

I've vaped several melon based e-liquids in the past and for the most part, they haven't hooked me. Although Skull Fracture is a complex blend of cantaloupe, water melon, berries and possibly wintergreen, it is one of the very few melon based e-liquids that I can honestly say I really enjoy. Melons are not usually potent flavors unless they are very ripe. Most watermelon e-juice I have tried either tastes like watermelon that has not been allowed to ripen fully, or artificial candy flavored watermelon. The same goes for honey dew and cantaloupe. I don't know what Black Cloud Vapor is doing, but they seem to have nailed it when it comes to capturing the full flavor of a juicy ripe melon. The addition of raspberry and wintergreen really makes Skull Fracture stand out as one of the best melon vapes to be found.



No comments:

Post a Comment