Zample Box #1

Wow!  If that wasn't fast I don't know what is!  I had no idea that the US Postal Service Could get something across the country and into a mailbox this fast!  The folks at ZampleBox processed and shipped my order within twenty minutes of receiving it.  They are smart, they shipped it first class rather than priority.  I always find that first class is cheaper and faster.  It makes no sense, but that is the way it seems to work.

Zample Box Contents
I couldn't wait to see what is inside.  This is not as cool as Alice in Vapeland packaging, but it does deserve second place. It's a white box with a green Zample Box Early Member Sticker on the outside.  Inside is matching green tissue paper, a handful of business cards and coupons from some of the vendors whose product is in the box and a green pouch full of bottles.

I signed up for the standard plan - five 10ml bottles a month.  So what did I get?  Let's see.  A 15 ml bottle of Mt Baker Hawk Sauce a 5 ml bottle of Rocket Fuel Vapes Ol' River,  a 10 ml bottle of Clever Vape's Mysteriously Deep, a 15 ml bottle of 503's Caramel Apple Pie, a 5ml bottle of Roar Vapor's JY4, a 10 ml bottle of Golden Drop's Sex on the Beach, and a 5 ml bottle of Johnson Creek's Red Oak "Island."

What a nice stash!  Seven bottles adding up to 65 ml.  They are not only fast but deliver more than was promised.  I am not sure if that is an early bird special, or will be business as usual, but in any case, I look forward to the next box.  I did not get a single bottle of anything I have already tried. I got stuff that I have heard of and have wanted to try.  I got stuff I never heard of, so would never have tried.  You can't beat that.

ZampleBox #2
ZampleBox #3
ZampleBox#4
ZampleBox#5

Note: clicking on the links with the juice names above will take you to my review of each.

3 comments:

  1. Excellent post Cat! Cheers! ~ Tony

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hawk sauce.. will save my comments about that.. what did ya think? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hawk Sauce???? Review is here: http://vapingblog.blogspot.com/2013/11/mt-baker-hawk-sauce_25.html

    All of the links in the post above will take you to the reviews of the individual juices that came in the box. As for Hawk Sauce, well, read the review, it was a bit surprising

    ReplyDelete