West Shore Vapes - Fireball Whiskey

West Shore Vape's Fireball Whiskey was created to replicate the taste of Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey, which is a whiskey-based liqueur produced by the Sazerac Company. Both of these products taste similar to "Atomic Fireball" candy.

Fireball Whiskey smells exactly like an "Atomic Fireball."  It not only smells like cinnamon, but it smells like candied cinnamon. If someone were to blindfold me and have me smell an "Atomic Fireball" and this e-liquid, I would not know which is which. They smell exactly alike.

Vaping this juice is another story.  The flavors are very subtle. I can taste cinnamon, but its not near as strong as the smell that comes out of the bottle.  I am not picking up the whiskey flavoring at all. I was hoping for something with some punch. The vapor production is very good however.

The longer I vape it, the more prominent the spicy cinnamon flavoring becomes.I honestly can't say I taste any whiskey however. I had this problem before and put the liquid back in the steeping cabinet.  This bottle was mixed December 15th and it is now mid-February. It should have steeped enough by now.

West Shore Vape's Fireball Whiskey is a decent cinnamon vape. Don't expect an "Atomic Fireball," even though it smells like one.  Don't expect much in the way of Whiskey. What you get here seems to be a basic cinnamon vape.

No comments:

Post a Comment