Johnson Creek - Black Cherry

Johnson Creek's Black Cherry is one of their smoke juices that I discovered in a sample pack and came to love.  I always have a 15ml-30ml of this juice around.  It is smooth and very tasty.  Delicious!!!  I am not big on fruit flavor juices, but this one is certainly an exception.  At the moment, it is my everyday vape.


Johnson Creek Black Cherry e-juiceJohnson Creek describes their Black Cherry smoke juice as "Full of flavor. A rich nutty tobacco provides the base and then is enhanced with natural black cherry flavor. Not overly sweet and no artificial chemical cherry taste."  That is a perfect discription. 
Vapor production and throat hit are both decent with this juice.  I am satisfied with both.  The juice is mildly sweet and neither the tobacco or the black cherry is too strong.  It's close to a perfect blend.

What I love is that when I inhale, it takes so long to exhale....   I also like it because it tastes like tobacco with a hint of cherry.  Having smoked cigarettes in the past, I seem to prefer tobacco based juices for everyday use and non-tobacco based juices for a treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment