Rocket Fuel Vapes - Limerick

Rocket Fuel Vapes Limerick e-liquid is one creamy delicious flavor. This is a gourmet key lime flavor that is a delight to vape.  Limerick delivers loads and loads of creamy delicious lime flavored clouds. I cannot get over the cream flavoring in this liquid.  It is one of the best cream flavors I think I have ever tasted.  And unique as well, you don't run across creamy lime flavor e-liquids very often.

Limerick e-liquid by Rocket Fuel VapesKey limes are smaller, juicier and more acidic than the Persian limes that are usually sold in food stores. They have a stronger aroma than Persian limes and a unique flavor. Key limes are more tart than most limes and are somewhat bitter. Key limes are associated with the Florida Keys, where they are known as the key ingredient in Key lime pie. They are also known as West Indian lime, Omani lime, or Mexican lime. In the Philippines, they are known as dayap and bilolo.

Rocket Fuel Vapes Limerick reminds me of a creamy limeade. It can be compared to key lime pie filling, but it tastes more like a lime creamsicle, if there is such a thing. On the inhale I get a bold and flavorful lime flavor, which is followed by a velvety cream sensation.  It is so good. The combination of citrus and cream is both unique and delicious. Overall, Limerick delivers quite a pleasing taste sensation.

If there is one thing I do not like about this juice, it's that I only have a small sample bottle.  I can tell that it is going to disappear in no time as I can't seem to put it down.



A Limerick About Limerick
(by Rocket Fuel Vapes)

The flavor contains lime
That’s so good it’s a crime.
The hints are so teeny
But still quite creamy
You’ll wish you could have it all the time.





No comments:

Post a Comment