Helios - Gold


Upon opening a bottle of Helios Gold, I was greeted with the very sweet scent of bananas and alcohol. This was one very strong and powerful aroma. Smelling it again, I realize it reminds me of the smell of nail polish remover. Hmmm, I may have to leave the cap off and let this one steep a bit longer.

Helios God e-juiceHelios Gold is Helio's signature blend. They describe it as "summer fruits" and go on to say, "This all-day juice remains smooth and clean no matter how long you vape it. With a flavor profile that is both subtle and complex, Gold is the vape of choice when you're on the go."

After taking a few good vapes, I can assure you that this e-liquid does not taste like nail polisher remover, or like bananas and alcohol for that matter. I get banana and pineapple. It is very subtle, so I may be missing something here, or imagining flavors that aren't there. I turn to a friend.

"My take so far on the juices I've tried from this month's zamplebox. Helios is definitely black currant flavored. Nice, light, sweet, but not as good as my diy honeysuckle/black currant/vanilla. Kind of one-dimensional..."

Black currant?

I vape some more, and then some more. I no longer get banana or pineapple. I'm not so sure I get black currant either. "Subtle and complex." I get the subtle but the complex part eludes me. As I increase the wattage on my Vamo I am getting more flavor, but am not really sure what flavor. I try dripping it, and I am back to banana, and maybe some peach.



No comments:

Post a Comment