Rocket Fuel - Ol' River


 "This mild tobacco is so delicious that even Ol' River Johnson gave it his seal of approval.  Subtle hints of brown sugar with woodsy undertones."

Rocket Fuel - Ol River
Rocket Fuel Vape's Ol' River is a rich, earthy, hand-extracted tobacco based e-liquid. It is one of the very few tobacco flavored e-juices I have tried that actually tastes like a cigarette.  For some reason it reminds me of Turkish tobacco, but its more likely a pipe tobacco. In any case, it is a full flavored premium tobacco blend that will not disappoint the tobacco e-juice aficionado.

This juice smells good straight out of the bottle. The first draw is always the best when you have a tank loaded with a high quality premium juice. The hand extracted tobacco flavoring is the predominant flavor.  It is coupled with subtle hints of brown sugar and maple syrup which add a sweet touch.

I like to read reviews by other bloggers and came across an amusing review by a tattoo artist and painter, Anj Marth, on her blog, resonanteye: tattoos, paintings, art in all mediums.  Anj reviewed a "pile of samples" from Rocket Fuel. Her review of Ol' River goes like this:


"ol’ river: this one’s description was the reason I ordered, it was the one I specifically picked out from their list to taste. basically, because they used the term “woodsy”, and I fucking love the woods. I wear only one scent, lumberjill…or oakmoss. I used to keep my firewood in the living room because I liked the smell. This should clue you in to how susceptible I am to the word “woodsy” used in any marketing materials.
IT SMELLS LIKE MY WOODPILE. Like, a good, sweet, fresh wood scent. Clean. Like cold air outside the cabin. If this tastes like it smells…
Oh man it does. Actually it tastes like…like I just ate pancakes with real maple syrup, then went outside to chop wood, and scratched my boots in the damp soil before working up a sweat. It is like that. This shit goes in a tank asap. I’ll probably be ordering more of this and the cats’ meow juice next time I have a juice budget…oh hell yea."
Visit her blog as her all inclusive review is quite entertaining and her artwork is something to be seen.  Better yet, pick up a bottle of Ol'River to vape while you enjoy her site. 

2 comments:

  1. haha! awesome. I didn't know it was hand-extracted. it's still my current favorite, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, hand-extracted, no wonder it tastes so good!

    ReplyDelete