Bootleg Vapors - Vanilla Cola

Bootleg Vapor's Vanilla Cola e-liquid smells so much like the real thing, you almost want to drink it. I am not kidding, it smells like a tiny bottle of cola.

The idea of mixing vanilla and cola originated in the 1940s. Back in the day of the soda fountain, soda jerks would add vanilla syrup to coke upon request. This was a common practice in ice cream shops and soda fountains for years on end. In the 2000s, Pepsi released a vanilla flavored cola called Pepsi Vanilla.  Coca Cola release Vanilla Coke soon after.

Well, I don't taste much in the way of vanilla but I do taste the fizz and the cola. Don't get me wrong, the vanilla flavoring is not missing, it just takes a backseat to the cola flavoring, which it should.

I find that Bootleg Vapor's Vanilla Cola is a good substitute for the real thing. I love the taste of cola but try not to drink it much anymore.  Now that I can vape it, I don't have to feel like I am missing out on a flavor I really love.





No comments:

Post a Comment