ECJC - Professor X's Berry Menthol Blast

Prof X's Berry Menthol Blast

I filled my Kanger Pro 2 up with Prof X's Berry Blast and set it aside.  When I absent-mindedly picked it up and started vaping later on, I was surprised.  I had a "My, what is this?" reaction.  I looked at the bottle on the table and it came back to me. Professor X's Berry Blast by E-Cig Juice Club. I've got to say this was a tasty and very flavorful surprise.

Professors X's Berry Blast is a tasty combination of menthol and blueberry. It produces quite a bit of vapor and a decent throat hit. I am not really into menthol, but I find it's quite nice combined with blueberry. If I had to describe this juice in one short sentence, I'd describe it as an icy sweet blueberry treat.

Personally, I don't think this will ever become my all day vape as the menthol gets to me after awhile. But that's me.  I have never really liked menthol and probably never will. It's the blueberry that keeps me going. I am surprised that inspite of the menthol, I keep picking this juice back up and vaping away. I imagine anyone who does like menthol will enjoy Professors X's Berry Blast, and maybe as an all day vape.



No comments:

Post a Comment