ECJC - Malibu, CA


Malibu CA e-liquidECJC's Malibu, CA e-liquid took me by surprise.  I have very low expectations when it comes to melon flavored vapes.  I don't know why, but it seems like most of the melon flavored e-juices I've tried are so subtle that I can barely taste the melon flavoring. Not in this case.

ECJC's Malibu, CA e-liquid is surprisingly good. It is very flavorful honeydew melon and pear blend.  The pear seems to give this e-juice a nice flavor boost.

Delicious, cool and refreshing, Malibu, CA is a perfect summer vape. As I am writing this in the middle of December, I am sure that many of you who are reading this are shivering cold somewhere. Should you come across a bottle of Malibu, CA, fill your tank, sit back, close your eyes and inhale.  It will be summer once again.  At least till your tank runs out.

No comments:

Post a Comment