ECJC - Caramel Apple Pie

Caramel Apple Pie e-liquidI was hoping to introduce everyone to another great holiday dessert treat. This juice isn't it however. I have been vaping it all day and,  although it produces an adequate amount of vapor, I just don't sense any flavor. I am hoping I have a bad bottle, or it hasn't steeped long enough, but I am not getting anything in the way of flavor.

Well, maybe I am getting a slight amount of spice, but I am definitely not getting any apple or caramel.

"Fresh from the Oven. Caramel Apple Pie. Who doesn’t enjoy a a big slice of pie? How about a slice that won first place at the county fair? Yeah, thats Caramel Apple Pie, a prize winning baked good flavor. Unlike most apple flavors or similar pastries, this delicious red apple is unique. Its delight the moment it reaches your mouth. Don’t hesistate… treat yourself." - ECJC

I am really hoping that this bottle is atypical.  I tried ECJC's Old Joe's Coffee and found it to be a good vape.  I will put it back in the steeping cabinet and try it again some day in the future.  I will hopefully come back with a positive update.

No comments:

Post a Comment