Zample Box #5

Zample Box #5.  Yes, still hanging in there. Just prior to receiving box #5, ZampleBox announced that all standard plan boxes are now guaranteed to contain at least five bottles of juice totaling at least 60 ml. Mine has six bottles totaling 70 ml.  Not bad for twenty-five bucks. So, what's in it?

AWDIV - Orange/Brown Label;  Rocket Fuel Vapor - Limerick; Thunderhead Vapor - Caramel Candy; Strix Elixirs - Butter Shot; Golden Drops - GD4; and Helios Gold.

ZampleBox e-liquid subscription serviceSo far, I have never received the same flavor twice.  That is a good thing as I am in it to sample new juices, not to subscribe to any particular juice. There have been plenty of vendor repeats.  That is ok, as long as it is a new flavor.

Every box since the first has included something from Golden Drops. This is my third box with something from AWDIV. This is my second with one from Rocket Fuel Vape.  The first one, Ol' River was extremely good, so I was really happy about getting another flavor from Rocket Fuel. It's called Limerick.  The box arrived right around St Patrick's Day, so, that is special. This is also the third or fourth time I got one from Thunderhead Vapor.  I really enjoy their flavors, so again, that is a good thing. This is my second from Strix Elixirs.  And this is the first time for Helios.

The juice reviews are soon to follow. It's seems to be a nice mix of a variety of flavors.  Stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment