503 - Caramel Apple Pie

503 e-liquid Caramel Apple Pie
"A baker's delight packed full of caramel, pie crust and apples.

It seems that no two apple pie recipes are the same.  That goes for caramel apple pie as well.  At a minimum, a caramel apple pie should have a crust, apples, sugar and caramel.  Some would go further and add some spice like a bit of cinnamon and maybe some nutmeg. Vanilla and brown sugar make for a nice touch as well.

I have mixed feelings about Smokeless Smoking's 503 Caramel Apple Pie e-juice.  It's a bit perplexing.  The juice is pleasant and produces an adequate amount of vapor and throat hit. It is definitely made with quality ingredients. It tastes like apple, as it should, but does not taste at all like caramel apple pie. As hard as I try, no matter what tank or device I try it in, the caramel and pie crust flavor elude me.

I am at a loss as to how to describe this juice other than saying it does taste like apple and makes for a pleasant vape.  I can't say "caramel apple pie" however.

I'll have to pass on this one. If you are looking for an apple flavor e-juice, it will do.



No comments:

Post a Comment