ZampleBox #4

Upon opening my latest ZampleBox, my senses were hit with a very potent aroma.  I feel as though I stepped outdoors into a sweet smelling herbal garden in which thousands of flowers are in bloom giving off a very sweet and perfumy scent. I could not wait to open the bubble wrap and explore what was inside the small green pouch.

ZampleBox e-liquid subscriptionFirst, a bottle of AWDIV Green Label.  Sniffing it, I discover it is not the source of this wonderful aroma. Next, Strix Elixer's Frozen Tundra. This one gives off a mild minty aroma. Next, Thunderhead Vapor's Choco Chiquita.  No aroma here, but I am happy about getting another chocolate based e-liquid from Thunderhead. Next, a bottle of G2 Vapor's Mr. Cookie. No aroma here either, but I welcome a cookie flavor for a nice change of pace. Next, a bottle of 503 Cherry Bomb. No aroma here either. Last, but not least, a bottle of Golden Drops Tangerine Popsies. Again, no aroma.  This will be my first tangerine e-liquid however. So, it seems that Strix Elixir's Frozen Tundra is the source of my sensory experience.

Six bottles of e-liquid totaling 80 ml.  Not bad for twenty-five bucks.  This is the first time I received a bottle of Golden Drops that is full to the brim.  The past three were only half to three-quarters full. I really look forward to trying this entire collection. As usual, I will add hot links to the reviews of each of these liquids to the text above as I review them.  Make sure to check back.



No comments:

Post a Comment