Clever Vape - Mysteriously Deep


Clever Vape Mysteriously Deep e-liquid

"This Clever Juice is still a mystery, even to us! One thing we know is that your taste buds will want more, so let's leave the investigation up to them..."  

This is a perfect description of this e-liquid as I am vaping it and have no idea what is in it as far as flavoring goes.  Not a clue! My first impression is "Wow!" This juice is extremely bold and flavorful. There is nothing mild or subtle about it. And it produces huge clouds of thick vapor, which is something I really love. 

Mysteriously Deep is a good name for this e-liquid as it's a deep, dark, rich, smooth flavor that is obviously made with high quality ingredients. It's a sweet tasting juice with what seems like a hint of tobacco and what???  Alcohol????  I'm not sure but on some level it reminds me of a fine Scotch Whiskey.  I am not saying that it tastes like one, but it reminds me of one in some way. Maybe its the warm fuzzy feeling it gives me.

After passing the tank around and discussing it, we have come to the conclusion that this is a fine blend of deep roasted coffee, nutmeg and cream.  And who knows, maybe a hint of alcohol in the form of a liqueur? It's hard to tell as sometimes that senastion seems to be there and other times not so much.

Appropriately named, Clever Juice Mysteriously Deep presents your taste buds with quite a challenge. It's hard to imagine that such a rich, bold juice does not have any distinct flavoring, but is not flavorless.


2 comments:

  1. This was posted on redditt once and clevervape told them "So close but yet so far" - not sure if that helps. cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It tastes like poppers. Don't care what it's supposed to be, it tastes like ex-legal high 'room odorizers'. After I realised that I couldn't touch it. To many bad memories.

    ReplyDelete